Peachtree Presbyterian Church – The Nest
We look forward to caring for your child(ren) at the PPC nursery. We provide warm, loving, and interactive care for all children, ages 8 weeks through
Kindergarten during WCBS.
2017 - 2018
Please read this information carefully and feel free to call:
- Meg Williams, PPC Nursery Director, at (404) 842-2190
- Allen Clare Heckman, PPC Nursery Coordinator, at (540) 336-1023 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What to Bring
- Please bring a labeled bag with any food or snack you’d like your child to receive, extra diapers, and a change of clothing.
- We are a nut free facility. Please do not bring any snacks containing nut products.
- We ask that you bring healthy snacks.
In order to ensure a healthy environment for all children in our care, please keep your child home if he/she exhibits any of the following:
** Please call Allen Clare Heckman at (540) 336-1023 to cancel your reservation even the morning of bible study; she will open your spot to another family.
If a child is being treated with an antibiotic, he/she must have received medication for at least 24 hours before returning to the nursery. If your child
becomes ill while in the nursery, you will be notified immediately to pick up your child.
$120, $100 each additional child - Spring Semester
For our members convenience this year provisions have been made for members to pay for nursery fees online during the registration process. The fees for
the entire year will be $120 for the first child and $100 for each additional child.
If it is necessary for you to pay by check Please make checks payable to "WCBS" and mail to:
Allen Clare Heckman, 1831 Colland Dr. Atlanta, GA 30318
*** The 2 hours WCBS participants use counts as ministry care and does not count toward the 8 hours of drop-off care
Registration for WCBS Nursery
- Reservations are made through Allen Clare Heckman.
- Any reservations made by an individual through the nursery will be considered drop-off and drop-off rates will apply.
- You must fill out a registration form for your child at the Nursery welcome desk.
- All sick cancellations need to go through Allen Clare Heckman at (540) 336-1023, even the morning of bible study.
- All vacation cancellations need to go through Allen Clare Heckman.
- Nursery is available during our weekly meeting time
- There is no additional fee for in home meetings & luncheons. Children must be picked up by 1:00.